January 27, 2018
I realized I haven't written down as many quotes from the kids since I got off of Facebook, so I need to start that up again because they crack me up and make me swoon daily. I wrote several in a memo on my old phone and then it died and I lost them all 😣, so this blog is much safer bet.
Today, Blake, Jade, and McKenna were playing on the kitchen floor and Blake swiped the fly swatter under the oven. To his delight a fruit snack popped out! I was unaware of this but I put together when I heard Jade say, "I want it! I want it!" And then, "Aww, I wanted to eat it" after Blake quickly popped it in his mouth. Blake said, "Well I found it. --- Maybe there's another one under there" as he started swiping the fly swatter back and forth under the oven again. I simultaneously laughed and cringed as I advised them they may not want to eat things they find under the oven from now on. Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment