10/19/2016
Yesterday, Luke came home from school with a ribbon pinned to his shirt for outstanding behavior that day. Tonight his teacher, Mrs. Mosher, called me for a parent teacher conference over the phone and had nothing but great things to say about him.
According to her:
Luke is kind, thoughtful, and respectful.
He has lots of friends.
She constantly relies on him as a helper in class.
Luke focuses well on his work, answers questions and follows rules.
He is willing to compromise with other students when they both want the same thing.
He is staying ahead of the game in reading and writing.
She is consistently impressed with his skills in math. He clearly has a mind for numbers and she recommends that I nominate him to be tested into the gifted and talented program.
He is just a sweet, sweet boy and she loves having him in her class!
First of all, Mrs. Mosher is an outstanding teacher and person, and I've been impressed with her from the get go! And I am just so proud of my Luke! He is such an amazing kid. I really lucked out being his mom! Apparently, Jade is a lovable handful in preschool. Haha! I am so thankful I had this boy first. He is a great example for his younger siblings! Love my Luke!
This is what happens when Luke's take home reader is on a topic he's really interested in -- voluntarily reading at 6:30am!

No comments:
Post a Comment