Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas in Flagstaff

Per our usual, our little family had a little pre-Christmas Christmas morning the day we left for Texas to spend actual Christmas with the Fishers.  We flew into Texas last night.  We are so excited to spend 10 days with the whole Fisher clan!  And we started the trip out right yesterday morning ...

We got our stocking stuffers from Santa (my parents) in the mail.   My mom always does the best job finding the perfect funny little gifts to put in our stockings (e.g. a football-shaped bar of soap for Jeff and a little unicorn for me).  Here is Luke peeking into his very own 'stocking.'

 Luke got some great new toys, including the light-up musical one in this picture and an Elmo phone.  He also got an adorable '1st Christmas' ornament, some cute dinosaur bibs, and a Target gift card.

 Luke looks so excited.  I can't wait 'til he's really excited for Christmas.

 Opening my one gift on 'Christmas Eve' the night before.  It's an awesome cupcake book from Jeff.  I can't wait to try some of the recipes in it!

 Jeff's 'Christmas Eve' gift: a Wii game from my parents.  My Mom was happy to give Jeff and I cash so that we could choose and purchase our own gifts this year.  Jeff got a Wii; a cord, a gun, and 2 games for the Wii; and a nice new tool set.  He has already gotten a lot of use out of the Wii and he loves it!  So far, I have bought a big beautiful picture of Christ ('O Jeruselum') and a book of Family Home Evening ideas, but I'm waiting to spend the rest of the money from my parents until I know what Jeff's parents got me.

Jeff and Luke tried out Jeff's new game immediately after opening it, while I made brownies for Jeff's work Christmas party.

 Our stockings on 'Christmas morning'

 We got Luke a Pluto stuffed animal a few months ago and he loved it from the moment he saw it, but we only had it a few weeks before we lost it (no idea where!).  Santa brought him a new one for Christmas and Luke was very happy to have his old friend back.


 Luke had a good time teaming up with Mommy to open his gifts from Santa.  He got an adorable firetruck sweatshirt(picked out by his Daddy), a CD of primary songs arranged into soothing lullabys, a wooden truck puzzle, and he has a beautiful board book on the way.

 Jeff with all of his gifts.  A squat bar pad, 3 Wii games, a Wii zapper, a temple recommend holder and some sexy panties (which he is so alluringly modeling) from me; a Wii game from Katrina; a stud finder from Jared; and Target and iTunes gift cards from my parents.

Sleepy me with my gifts.  Jeff got me a vegetable chopper (no more chopping onions by hand!), beautiful jewelry, Josie and the Pussycats and A Muppet Christmas Carol on DVD, the full length mirror in the background, a food art recipe book (it's not in the picture, but I can't wait to make the fun snacks and lunches in it with Luke when he is old enough to appreciate them) and some really fun stocking stuffers (notice the Ring Pops and alphabet magnets).  The Target and iTunes gift cards are from my parents.

2 comments:

Hunter Family said...

How fun! I love an early Christmas. I love Luke sitting there with his haul. :)

Heidi said...

I'm so happy Luke and Pluto are reunited!