Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

It has been FOREVER since I last posted! I have lots to catch up on, but before I do, Jeff and I have a little announcement to make: We're going to have a baby!!! We are SO excited! I am almost 13 weeks along. The baby is due July 5th. We can't wait! It feels like we have had to keep this secret for sooo long and it feels great to finally be able to tell everyone! We told my family this morning via a gift to my parents. Jeff filmed it and Jared put the video together for us. The present was a picture frame that says things about grandchildren with "Coming July 5, 2010" in one of the frames.



It says, "+YES"! October 21, 2009

10 comments:

Brenda said...

That is soooo exciting!!!! Be sure to let me know if it's a boy or a girl when you find out, so I can make a baby quilt for you!

Heidi said...

Yeah for all of us!! Good job Kira and Jeff! Best Christmas present ever!

Katie Lane said...

Kira that was so sweet. I am so excited for you and your parents! What a great Christmas present!

p.s. adam and i both started crying.

Matt and Ness said...

omyword CONGRATULATIONS!How exciting! I hope you're feeling okay, and I hope it's a boy!

jeanine said...

Congrats you guys! That's so exciting!

Wendy and Neal said...

i totally cried. congrats!

Hunter Family said...

I'm so glad you got that on film congrats!

Courtney White said...

Kira that is awesome!!! I am so happy for you guys. I always keep up with you via your updates and your marriage makes me look forward to the day I can be married to such an amazing guy. Keep updating throughout the pregnancy.

XOXO,
Courtney White

The Lymans said...

Ah! Kira! SO excited about the little one! What a wonderful blessing for you both! I think he/she should come into the world on July 2 and not the 5th so I can be their birthday buddy! Keep us updated with lots of pictures!

-Sara

Jared, Brynne, Emme and Oliver Higley said...

Yea Radio and Kira!! So exciting!!!! We're so thrilled for you. Boy do you have A LOT to look forward to!! Being a mommy is the best thing in the whole world!! =) Keep us posted...