
Jeff and I arrived back in Provo yesterday after two weeks of fun in Colorado with the Fisher family. I'm waiting on Jeff to edit some of the videos we took before I post about our adventures (probably tomorrow), but in the meantime, I have a little story for you. Today, Jeff and I went on a nice long bike ride to the Riverwoods Mall, Target, and Kohls and then headed to the dollar theater to see Year One. When we were riding up to the theater, I felt something fall down into my shirt. I was wearing a very modest Shade shirt with a fairly high neck, so this was already a little unexpected. I quickly reached in to fish out what I expected to be some fragment of one of the trees above me, but to my surprise, my finger came out with a wasp clinging to it. I let out a little scream and shook it off. And then came the stinging. Guess what? In the split second that it was in my shirt, that little wasp had stung me in the boob! The stinging continued for a while and a little puffy circle showed up around the puncture, but it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. This was my first wasp sting. I never would have guessed that it would be there!
3 comments:
Ouch! On the boob is never a good place for that.
That's got to hurt!
Yikes! I think I would have freaked out!
Post a Comment